ZIKIR HATIKU DAN KAMU

Sunday, 9 October 2011

I Believe in YOU, Allah ~beautiful song~


video

I Believe 


When you're searching for the light 
And you see no hope in sight 
Be sure and have no doubt 
He's always close to you 


He's the one who knows you best 
He knows what's in your heart 
You'll find your peace at last 
If you just have faith in Him 


You're always in my heart and mind 
Your name is mentioned every day 
I'll follow you no matter what 
My biggest wish is to see you one day 


Chorus: 
I believe I believe 
Do you believe, oh do you believe? 


Coz I believe 
In a man who used to be 
So full of love and harmony 
He fought for peace and liberty 
And never would he hurt anything 
He was a mercy for mankind 
A teacher till the end of time 
No creature could be compared to him 
So full of light and blessings 


You're always in my heart and mind 
Your name is mentioned every day 
I'll follow you no matter what 
If God wills we'll meet one day 


Chorus 


If you lose your way 
Believe in a better day 
Trials will come 
But surely they will fade away 
If you just believe 
What is plain to see 
Just open your heart 
And let His love flow through 


I believe I believe, I believe I believe 
And now I feel my heart is at peace 


Chorus 
I believe I believe, I believe I believe


------------------- 
Lyrics: Maher Zain, Bara Kherigi & Irfan Makki 
Melody: Irfan Makki & Maher Zain 
Arrangement: Maher Zain 
Video Directed by: Lena Khan
source: http://www.murabbi.net/articles.php?article_id=622

No comments: